Thank you for coming to the Restronics Mid Atlantic website. The site is a source of information for our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and most importantly, our Customer Partners.
The website is made to educate, inform, and allow users to get and leave ideas. It is very important to me that it’s helpful to you. So, if you have any suggestions, things you want to explore, or if you just want to leave a message, I encourage you to do so.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Stats and Growth ProjectionsIndustry trends show that there are numerous of factors influencing the industry. The list below highlights a sampling of influential stats that have been featured as a result of this. The most notable include:
- Hourly downtime affects most businesses. 98% say it costs them $100,000 per hour or more.
- Predictive maintenance could reduce expenses by 20%.
- Predictive maintenance can prevent unplanned outages by up to 50%.
- 72% of large companies are required to maintain 99% minimum uptime.
- The electronic manufacturing industry is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is will focus on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer doing business with established companies.
- 63% of companies believe that investing in IoT devices will increase profitability.
- Three-fourths of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to one third of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.